forgive my blog hiatus. this is why:
this is work for my concept art class, taught by jake parker. if...you couldn't tell, it's jack and the beanstalk.
i most definitely did the majority of the work for this in...well...a few days? i sketched and inked them by hand, then took them digital. the film kind of took over my life this semester and the jack stuff was a huge push at the end. but i'm not done. i am calling it good for now; check back soon and you'll hopefully see better inked figures and such.
feedback is encouraged and welcome!
didn't davinci say something like, "art is never finished, only abandoned at an interesting point"? well....yup. guess that's how we roll.








Wow.... you are so talented!! I've been meaning to check out your blog for a while. Now that I'm a follower I'll be able to come back again and again! :)
ReplyDeleteThese are awesome Kristin, especially the last picture. Great line work and composition.
ReplyDeleteAwesome beanstalk.
ReplyDelete