19 September, 2012

sleepyhead

i have updates for you.
i promise i do.
but today i'm just a sleepyhead.


so i started drawing my to-do list in my hair (to justify the drawing time)
though it ended up getting mixed up in a stream of consciousness.



also, i drew this while listening to this song.
you're welcome.

3 comments:

  1. I don't know why I like that soooo much, but I do. I sat here for several minutes trying to figure out how to describe my liking of it ... but then I gave up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sitting here totally caught up in the awesomeness of this sketch and then realize that the purpose of this drawing is lost because it is so awesome because I can't decipher, nor now care about the to do list... I just love looking at this...

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. i hope i didn't miss national talk like a pirate day.
    2. dang cool song.
    3. free donuts
    4. ((((((yeah))))))
    5. this is boss

    {*

    ReplyDelete