i know i'm super bad at updating. but it's because i've been working hard! my show is in LESS THAN THREE WEEKS.
(!)
more info on that soon.
this whole process has taken longer than expected. it might be because with the help of some dear friends, i made my own boards to paint on.
so...my fingerprints will be all over this project.
//
picture 3: after we measured/mitered/nail gunned/glued/clamped/routered the cradles to the boards
picture 4: gessoing all those pretty wood surfaces
picture 5: waiting for the gesso to dry....
*gasp* is that one of your pictures in the background?? (This is Mary by the way, my username is a little different. ;))
ReplyDelete@mahwey--i love that our user names similarly distort our real names. yes, dear girl, that is your twin sister in the background. ;) and you'll recognize her better in tomorrow's post.....
ReplyDeleteKwistin, I love your distorted name and I love that drawing! It made my heart jump when I saw it, but I didn't want to be...erm...presumptuous to think it was her. :) Oh my gosh, I can't wait to see your showcase! When will you be finished??
ReplyDelete