as you can tell from those first self-portraits, we got shiny complimentary shoes and official TOMS shirt for working it. they asked us to write biographies and they put them up in front of our stations; i soon discovered i really enjoyed observing people look at the biographies before the event and get excited. i was happy to hear good things about my examples on display.
...aaaand check the commentary.
then, in december, i got to do another event! documentation of that one, and a commission, coming relatively soon. :)
remember that you can contact me to paint on your canvas shoes, too. custom paint job, just $30 (those materials are so dang expensive). i love me some swag.
Seriously, every group picture! The awkward bend.... Imma gonna change that.
ReplyDeleteYou are amazing Kwistin!!! Keep up the awesomeness that is your art!
"Wait up! Not you, I don't even know you!" That's what I thought when I read the commentary of the pictures....